- Clinical Trials Information System (CTIS): Information day , Online, 13:30- 17:30 Amsterdam time (CET), from 17/10/2023 to 17/10/2023
- EudraVigilance and Signal Management information day , European Medicines Agency, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 09:30-17:00 CET, from 21/11/2023 to 21/11/2023
- European Medicines Agency practical guidance on the application form for centralised type IA and IB variations (updated)
Updated version of the eAF v220.127.116.11 (human variation)
An updated version 18.104.22.168 of the human variation eAFs is available starting with 14 June 2023.
A single change has been implemented to address a non-blocking regression bug (related to the declaration on the manufacturers and MAH).
It is recommended to use this latest form for new submissions (document properties date 14.06.2023). Please note that there is no version number change and that the release notes are not published for this minor change at this time.
Updated PLM Portal eAF Release notes now available
An updated version of the PLM Portal eAF Release notes reflecting bug fixes and updates to web eAF made in the version 22.214.171.124 released to production on the 12 of June 2023 are now available on PLM Portal Forum and on the PLM Portal eAF web page.
- Regulating medical devices in the UK - 16 June 2023 - Guidance
- 150-day assessment for national applications for medicines - 15 June 2023 - Guidance